NJTheater.com Forum
NJTheater.com
NJTheater.com
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General Theater Forum
 Audition notices
 Auditions for ... FORUM

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Anti-Spam Code:
* HTML is ON
* Forum Code is OFF
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
DJC24 Posted - 26 Apr 2005 : 3:17:15 PM
A FUNNY THING HAPPENED ON THE WAY TO THE FORUM

Auditions will be held this coming Saturday and Sunday for Monmouth County Park System Summer Theatre's production of "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum"
Show will be directed by Chris Tomaino, choreographed by Stacy Coppola, and musically directed by George Powers.

Auditions are at Tatum Park, Red Hill Road, Middletown; 6 pm Saturday April 30 and 6pm Sunday May 1. Sing any tune and bring sheet music in your key. Accompanist will be provided. No recorded music and no a capella auditions, please. All roles open! Ages 16 & up. There are no children's roles available in Forum.

Show dates: Thursdays-Sundays. June 16-July 3 at The Barn in Thompson Park in Lincroft. Call (732) 842-4000, ext. 4252

Season also includes Pippin, and two young audience shows: Emperor's New Clothes and Cinderella. Dancers, Ensemble members, Leading roles, and Supporting roles can perform in all shows and anyone who feels they may be able to be involved in the two mainstage shows are strongly encouraged to audition for Forum.

"Hold on tightly... Let go lightly." - Peter Brook

NJTheater.com © Copyright 1997-2009 NJTheater.com Go To Top Of Page